Child Evangelism Fellowship, Inc
Position: Sales Representative and Shipping Expert
Department: Sales and Service
Supervisor: Sales and Service Supervisor
The Sales Representative and Shipping Expert assists customers as they place orders on CEF Press, answers questions, and solves problems customers may have. Performs job responsibilities in a manner that ensures quality communication and customer service.
Realizes the importance of the 𝘊𝘌𝘍 Culture Points and commits to upholding them personally and in the ministry of 𝘊𝘌𝘍 (the importance of Godly leadership at every level, of the spiritual welfare of our workers, of prayer as our foundation, of evangelizing children, of a clear and Biblical presentation of the Gospel and of a commitment to excellence, for the glory of God).
- Processes orders received through CEF Press
- Assists customers with account, order, or product questions, processes returns, etc.
- Focused on increasing sales
- Researches international shipping and ensures proper paperwork is completed
- Determines best way to send shipments
- Follows procedures to ensure orders are shipped the best way
- Maintains and improves customer relationships
- Files orders and keeps picking tickets in order as necessary
- Takes part in promotional and marketing efforts
- All other duties as assigned by the supervisor
Essential Job Functions
- Accurate and organized
- Use of MS software especially MS office applications
- Knowledge and experience with CEF curriculum and other products
- Attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work under stress and time constraints
- Problem solving skills
- Team player
- People skills
As a religious organization, Child Evangelism Fellowship is permitted and reserves the right to prefer employees or prospective employees on the basis of religion.
To apply for this job please visit fs21.formsite.com.