Website Child Evangelism Fellowship Inc.
DEPARTMENT: Human Resources
SUPERVISOR: Human Resources Administrative Manager
Work together with Human Resources team to provide excellent customer service to guests, co-workers, and associates. Assist with internship programs, staff care, and provide back-up to reception area when receptionist is absent. Assist HR Administrative Manager with professional development training for staff and other projects or tasks as needed.
- Pair new intern with IHQ staff for mentoring.
- Greet new interns upon arrival and be a resource for them when needed.
- Schedule regular weekly meetings with interns and plan team building events.
- Work with GPM to track intern fundraising and provide resources to help meet goals.
- Work with Recruitment Specialist in planning events for Guide Retreat program.
- Communicate with various departments and guest participants regarding program details (lodging, meals, etc.).
- Initiate necessary documentation for staff international travel, as needed.
- Provide back-up coverage for reception area when receptionist is not present.
- Provide staff care, such as sending birthday/encouragement cards, or congratulations/sympathy floral arrangements.
- Assist HR Administrative Manager with development training programs for staff and leaders.
- Other duties and events as directed by HR Administrative Manager.
Essential Job Functions:
- Must have strong personal relationship with Christ.
- Be proficient in MS Office applications (word, excel) and email.
- Have good written and verbal communication, including public speaking.
- Must be well organized and detail oriented.
- Customer service experience and good work ethic.
- Flexibility required as some events may require occasional weekends or evenings.
Realizes the importance of the CEF Culture Points and commits to upholding them personally and in the ministry of CEF (The importance of …Godly leadership at every level, the spiritual welfare of our workers, prayer as our foundation, evangelizing children, a clear and Biblical presentation of the Gospel, and a commitment to excellence, for the glory of God).
As a religious organization, Child Evangelism Fellowship is permitted and reserves the right to prefer employees or prospective employees on the basis of religion.
To apply for this job please visit fs21.formsite.com.