Website Child Evangelism Fellowship Inc.
Title: Shipping Clerk
Department: Customer Services – Shipping
Immediate Supervisor: Shipping Team Leader
Effectively works to pick, pack and ship customer orders in a manner that insures delivery as scheduled and undamaged.
- Accomplishes the orderly and prompt picking of orders with accuracy.
- Verifies picked order, and packs in appropriate shipping container with speed and accuracy to insure delivery without damage.
- Stocking of product and shipping materials as needed.
- Provides supervisor prompt notice of “low or out-of-stock” items.
- Appropriate use of materials while limiting waste.
- Maintains clean and uncluttered work areas; empties trash, assists in cleaning of warehouse.
- Participates in “Continual Process Improvement.”
- Follows all department policies and procedures.
- Working with staff, interns and volunteers as may be required.
- Assist with other tasks as directed when Team Leader is absent or unavailable.
- Performs any other tasks as assigned by Team Leader or Department Supervisor.
Essential Job Function:
- Attention to details and maintain accurate records.
- Ability to lift 40 lbs.
- Ability to use tape machines, tape guns, computer for processing orders.
- Team player.
To apply for this job please visit fs21.formsite.com.