Department: Customer Services – Shipping
Immediate Supervisor: Shipping Team Leader
Effectively works to pick, pack and ship customer orders in a manner that ensures delivery as scheduled and undamaged.
- Accomplishes the orderly and prompt picking of orders with accuracy.
- Verifies picked order, and packs in the appropriate shipping container with speed and accuracy to ensure delivery without damage.
- Stocking of product and shipping materials as needed.
- Provides supervisor prompt notice of “low or out-of-stock” items.
- Appropriate use of materials while limiting waste.
- Maintains clean and uncluttered work areas; empties trash, assists in cleaning of warehouse.
- Participates in “Continual Process Improvement”.
- Follows all department policies and procedures.
- Working with staff, interns, and volunteers as may be required.
- Assist with other tasks as directed when Team Leader is absent or unavailable.
- Performs any other task as assigned by Team Leader or Department Supervisor.
Essential Job Function
- Attention to details and maintain accurate records
- Ability to lift 40 pounds
- Ability to use tape guns, and computer for processing orders
- Team player
As a religious organization, Child Evangelism Fellowship is permitted and reserves the right to prefer employees or prospective employees on the basis of religion.