Website Child Evangelism Fellowship Inc.
TITLE: Studio Intern
IMMEDIATE SUPERVISOR: Creative Services Director
The studio intern serves in the Creative Services Department under the supervision of the Creative Services Director. This person assists with the creation of promotional, informational and training videos to help CEF reach more children for Christ. This includes producing, scripting, shooting and editing as well as other post-production and quality control assignments.
- Assist in development of promotional, informational and training videos for CEF as directed for use in donor functions, church presentations, communication and training.
- Works in conjunction with Creative Services team to develop videos in accordance with established goals, criteria, and deadlines. This includes work in the studio, in the classroom or on location.
- Helps ensure quality control of the recording, editing, and delivery of assigned projects.
- Sets up, installs, operates, tests and troubleshoots audio and video equipment for events such as chapel, ministry events, and conferences.
- Ensures accuracy and quality standards are met and participates in “Continual Process Improvement”.
- Performs additional tasks as directed by the Creative Services Director.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Basic video editing experience a plus (knowledge of Adobe Premiere preferred but not necessary)
- Attention to detail
- Ability to concentrate on detailed tasks for long periods of time
- Ability to work within guidelines and learn new skills quickly
- Artistic eye using graphics and video transitions
- Able to work independently and manage time to meet deadlines
- Able to work well with others
- Ability to maintain a good attitude and be flexible
- Graphic design experience (preferred but not mandatory)
As a religious organization, Child Evangelism Fellowship is permitted and reserves the right to prefer employees or prospective employees on the basis of religion.
To apply for this job please visit fs21.formsite.com.