In his/her capacity as teacher trainer he/she plans and coordinates the training program to equip staff and children’s workers to do the ministry.
- Develops a teacher training plan in conjunction with the staff and committee.
- Plans, promotes and conducts Good News Club® teacher training classes, TCE™ Level 1, TCE™ Level 2 and special seminars as necessary for the ministry.
- Assists in follow-up, shepherding and integrating TCE graduates and students in Good News Clubs.
- Maintains accurate reports and submits a monthly report to his/her supervisor.
- Attends state, local, or national CEF events, as requested.
- Attends CYIA and helps as requested
- Regularly teaches a Good News Club.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
- Children’s Ministry Institute graduate
- Strong computer skills
- Works well with others
- Be a mature Christian
- Confident about calling to minister to children
- Willing to abide by the purpose and policies of CEF
5000 38th Avenue North St. Petersburg, FL, 33710