Big Picture

January 29, 2019

We are excited to hear what God continues to do through your work and ministry. It is our joy at CEF Press ® to serve you, your teachers, the children, and ultimately the Lord by continuing to provide high quality materials.

Our continued investment in these materials and the increased costs involved in producing them has brought about the need to increase our prices in 2019. Just one example is the increased cost of paper. Throughout 2018 the price of paper increased by an average of 14% and it rose again this January by another 3.5% for a total of 17.5%!

We are committed to pass on an increase only when absolutely necessary, and that time has come. Thus CEF Press products will need to increase by approximately 10% with some variances depending on the product.

Our desire is to provide the very best products and service to you now and in the future. Our customer service team is available to help with questions. Feel free to email

God bless your ministry as you share the Good News of Jesus Christ with boys and girls!

CEF Press