Website CEF of Kentucky, Inc.
Child Evangelism Fellowship® is a Bible-centered organization composed of born-again believers whose purpose is to evangelize boys and girls with the Gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ and to establish (disciple) them in the Word of God and in a local church for Christian living.
An administrative assistant oversees the daily operations of the state office facility in Elizabethtown, Kentucky. The administrative assistant for the CEF of Kentucky state office assists the state director, staff and board in carrying out the ministry of Child Evangelism Fellowship throughout the state.
This position is part-time (12 hours per week), paid missionary staff or volunteer. As God increases ministry and provides additional funding, there is good potential for a full-time position in the future.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Office reception and literature sales
- Telephone support
- Payroll processing
- Filing (electronic and paper)
- Database management
- Gathering and reporting of ministry statistics
- Child protection screening
- Administrative email communications (volunteers, staff, donors, etc.)
- Composition, design, publishing and distribution of newsletters, brochures, etc.
- Facilities management, including basic cleaning
- Encouraging and praying with others over the phone
- Ministry fundraising
- A committed servant of God who is walking daily with Him and demonstrates great faith and exemplary Christian character including a humble and teachable spirit
- The ideal candidate is a mission-minded individual, called to serve God through the ministry of CEF® long-term
- Called of God to serve in ministry, possess a friendly and cheerful disposition, be a person of prayer, and be familiar with the ministry of CEF
- Possess excellent oral and written communication skills, discretion and attention to detail, accuracy in record keeping, effective time management, organizational skills and the ability to work independently
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software, including Word, Publisher and Excel, and be able to operate basic office machines
- Working knowledge of Quick Books and experience in non-profit accounting
- In full agreement with the statement of faith and pass background screening
As a religious organization, Child Evangelism Fellowship Inc. is permitted and reserves the right to prefer employees or prospective employees on the basis of religion.
To apply for this job please visit fs26.formsite.com.