As a member of the housekeeping team, you will be working together to maintain the cleanliness of the various buildings on campus as well as help to create a great first impression of the ministry for our guests. Housekeeping staff will work where needed on any given day based on the needs of the ministry.
- Perform housekeeping responsibilities according to the procedures given by the supervisor.
- Report repairs needed to the supervisor to report to the maintenance department.
- Maintain a safe working environment for yourself, team members and Headquarters staff.
- Operate equipment and use chemicals per their instructions.
- Perform all other tasks as requested by the supervisor.
Essential Job Skills:
General housekeeping skills with great attention to detail. The ability to work harmoniously with the housekeeping team as well as all of Headquarters staff as we work to serve CEF family and guests from around the world.
As a religious organization, Child Evangelism Fellowship is permitted and reserves the right to prefer employees or prospective employees on the basis of religion.
To apply for this job please visit cefonline.com.