Website CEF of Virginia, Inc.
Child Evangelism Fellowship® is a Bible-centered organization composed of born-again believers whose purpose is to evangelize boys and girls with the Gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ and to establish (disciple) them in the Word of God and in a local church for Christian living.
A full-time ministry assistant & social media coordinator for CEF of Virginia will work directly under the state director of CEF of Virginia. The ministry assistant & social media coordinator will help the state coordinator/director with event planning and execution.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Communication & Other
- Help facilitate the dissemination of information to local chapters
- Serve as liaison with USA Ministries for chapter and information requests
- Gather and assimilate monthly chapter ministry reports, and collect committee minutes
- Ensure chapters accurately report monthly statistics with USA Ministries
- Create a Mailbox Club Report
- Handle potential technological matters
- Other duties as assigned
- Greet office and event guests
- Compile and organize materials for state coordinator’s/director’s PowerPoint presentation
- Interact with venues and business contacts to arrange for food and logistics needed for events
- Handle child protection screening on state board and others on behalf of state coordinator/director
- Pick up checks at PO Box, deposit them at the bank
- Sends out contribution receipts
- Help with printing, mailing and recording donations from appeal and other letters
- Help develop and manage a donor database
- Copy, print, compile records for folders and binders, keep an organized filing system & run errands
- Place orders for supplies and materials from vendors and CEF Press®
- Handle travel arrangements, filing forms with USA Ministries, etc., for state ministry development
- Maintain lists on MailChimp for ease of communication to donors, volunteers, chapter prayer supporters, and others.
- Help design, format and prepare periodic newsletters and articles to load onto website for printer-friendly copies.
- Update website and Facebook page
Meetings, Travel and Event Planning
- Schedule meetings and arrange phone calls
- Help state coordinator/director with event planning and execution, especially Christian Youth In Action® camp
- Attend Christian Youth in Action and handle administration with Camp Director
- Help prepare for the State Board and staff meetings: 1) Copy agenda material & create packets and 2) Order lunches
- Periodic review of short- and long-term objectives
- Annual performance evaluation
- Active in a local church
- Two years’ minimum experience in administrative support role in a professional environment
- Demonstrated experience multiple tasks simultaneously
- Demonstrated experience in Microsoft Office
- Demonstrated experience in file maintenance, editing, and proofreading
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent assessment and observation skills, with attention to detail
- Excellent organizational skills, particularly accuracy in record keeping and effective time management
- Ability to prioritize projects and be discrete, exercising good judgment
- Ability to plan and coordinate events, programs, and administrative workflow
- Ability to maintain professional rapport in all modes of communication
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision and as an effective team member
As a religious organization, Child Evangelism Fellowship Inc. is permitted and reserves the right to prefer employees or prospective employees on the basis of religion.
To apply for this job please visit fs26.formsite.com.