Website Child Evangelism Fellowship Inc.
Position: Prep Cook
Department: Dining Services
Immediate Supervisor: Dining Services Supervisor
All Dining Services staff need to have a friendly attitude of service toward our guests and staff. The Prep Cook is responsible for meal and refreshment items as needed. Staff needs to work efficiently and safely in a proactive manner to provide the very best service possible to all guests and staff.
Dining Services staff is to look for ways to improve the cleanliness of food services areas, quality of food, as well as the service provided. All staff will work to find ways to be more efficient and effective in all of the Dining Services areas. You may work where needed on any given day, based on the needs of the ministry.
- Stock supplies in all areas as needed
- Clean food service areas and dining areas as necessary
- Help with food prep in all aspects of meal and refreshment service
- Wash dishes and maintain the dish room in an organized fashion
- Clean and maintain floors
- Trash duties as needed
- Distribute food deliveries as they arrive
- Organize and maintain all food storage as appropriate for food safety and freshness
- Perform all other duties as assigned by the supervisor
Essential Job Functions:
- Must be a team player
- Must be able to lift 40 lbs.
- Must follow directions well and be able to complete assigned tasks
- Must be able to stand on your feet for 8 hour shift
As a religious organization, Child Evangelism Fellowship is permitted and reserves the right to prefer employees or prospective employees on the basis of religion.
To apply for this job please visit fs21.formsite.com.