Tips and Tricks
Project for the Angry Child
Give personal attention to the child in your class who is battling anger. Together make a symbolic trash can from a small can or plastic container. Dub it “The Anger Can.” Glue the following list on it and talk through the steps for getting rid of anger:
- Write down how you feel on a slip of paper.
- Tell God all about it and ask for His help to take the next step.
- Decide to let go of your anger and forgive the one who hurts you.
- Tear up the paper and throw it in the can.
- Thank God for some good things He has given you today!
Stay Connected with CEF
Subscribe to our email lists to receive updates, news, and stories based on your needs and interests.