Website Child Evangelism Fellowship Inc.
Position: Administrative Specialist
Department: International Ministries
Immediate Supervisor: Vice President, International Ministries
Provides professional support to the vice president and the associate director of international ministries to ensure effective and efficient operations so they are productive in their vision and goals. Areas of oversight are office management, communications, meetings, time management, travel, speaking, and special projects and events.
- Provides administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the offices by politely and professionally answering phone calls, scheduling meetings, and assisting visitors
- Ensures executive offices are kept clean and stocked
- Gathers data and communicates IM events for the corporate calendar and provides the details to Support Services
- Gathers monthly schedules from each Regional Directors and IM staff, recording the details on the IM team calendar
- Prepares, stores, and manages hardcopy and electronic documents of various reports, presentations, and correspondences
- Facilitates good staff communication by assisting with meeting scheduling and between staff as needed
- Helps facilitate timely communication by managing emails, scheduling meetings as need
- Prepares correspondence including newsletters, requested reference letters, correspondence to the regional directors, etc.
- Completes any needed research and document preparation for meetings
- Creates and updates PowerPoint presentations
- Gathers and documents stories, statistics, and relevant information for the executive team to share as needed
- Prepares for the International Missions Committee meetings by gathering, compiling, and submitting all documentation to be presented one month before the meeting. Processes post-meeting details
- Attends meetings with the regional directors, keeping thorough notes, processing post-meeting details
- Attends other meetings upon request, keeping thorough notes, processing post-meeting details
- Communicates all needed actions to appropriate individuals and ensures on-time completion
- Assist leaders with managing their focus time well by receiving phone calls and personal walk-in meeting requests and either scheduling an appointment or redirecting to other staff when appropriate
- Serve as the liaison for International Ministries team for needed meetings
- Available to travel internationally as projects and assignments warrant.
- Makes travel arrangements for the IM team ministry trips, such as researching and booking flights, visas, immunizations, cars, and hotels
- Prepares all documents as required by the Crisis Management Team
- Creates trip folders
- Manages and participates in International Ministries projects/events as assigned by supervisor
- Participates in National Director Institute, managing areas assigned by supervisor
- Participates in International Leadership Summit, managing areas assigned by supervisor
- Serves as a member of the International Conference Team
- Attends International Conference to assist the International Ministries leadership team and managing areas assigned by supervisor
Essential Job Functions:
- Ability to complete basic computer functions
- Ability to handle and keep track of multiple projects and tasks at once
- Ability to work well with diverse people
- Project management skills
- Ability to write well and edit
- Well organized and disciplined in follow-through
- Has up to date passport
As a religious organization, Child Evangelism Fellowship is permitted and reserves the right to prefer employees or prospective employees on the basis of religion.
To apply for this job please visit fs21.formsite.com.