Website Child Evangelism Fellowship Inc.
Department: Communications and Marketing
Immediate Supervisor: Corporate Communications Manager
Oversees the transmission of the digital communications of Child Evangelism Fellowship Inc. Will seek to execute strategies to get more people to become aware of CEF to help the organization reach children for Christ in the USA and all over the world.
- Works closely with Corporate Communications Manager.
- Tracks and executes a comprehensive and integrated communication plan, for digital communications.
- Assists in the planning of digital communications strategies.
- Assists in seeking out and managing the development of content for CEF websites and other social media sites, ensuring that the communications are completed using the appropriate channels.
- Manages the content on CEF websites, finding ways to fully utilize the communication tools that the current websites have and integrating digital communication options like social media into CEF communications.
- Proactively seeks out new content for websites and ensures that the websites accurately reflect CEF’s current focus.
- Regularly checks the site to ensure content is up to date, links are working, outdated articles are removed, etc.
- Monitors inquiries from CEF’s digital platforms and ensures an appropriate and timely response.
- Manages, troubleshoots and improves business processes related to content creation and publishing.
- Manages, troubleshoots and improves website technologies for CEF’s digital platforms.
- Communicates to CEF IHQ staff as appropriate to keep them up to date on current ministry efforts and news. This includes things like updating Intranet site and providing content for internal communications through USA and IM.
- Manages the distribution of CEF’s digital content to the appropriate digital platforms.
- Performs other tasks and projects as assigned by supervisor.
- A/V assistant.
- A born-again Christian with a strong walk with God
- Missions minded
- Strong technological skills
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to meet deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to use social media channels effectively to deliver marketing content
- Experience in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations or similar field is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred
As a religious organization, Child Evangelism Fellowship is permitted and reserves the right to prefer employees or prospective employees on the basis of religion.
To apply for this job please visit fs21.formsite.com.