Website Child Evangelism Fellowship Inc.
Title: Editor Intern
Department: Creative Services
Immediate Supervisor: Creative Services Supervisor
Involved in the editorial process for the development of CEF ministry materials and other CEF publications. Assists in the development and editing of CEF literature and other CEF products and materials.
- Assists with developing, editing and proofreading projects including but not limited to curriculum products, web articles, Impact magazine, demonstration scripts and song videos.
- Assists in all aspects of the video production process.
- Meets regularly for planning and scheduling projects within Creative Services.
- Follows established editorial and organizational policies, practices and procedures.
- Helps organize and maintain the filing system for current literature projects and archival materials.
- Ensures accuracy and quality standards are met along with individual deadlines and participates in “Continual Process Improvement”.
- Performs additional duties or special assignments as requested by the Creative Services Supervisor.
Essential Job Functions
- Organizational ability
- Excellent language skills
- Attention to detail
- Creative writing ability
- Excellent proofreading skills
- Familiarity with Windows format, particularly the use of all Microsoft Office products
- Team Player
- Time management ability
As a religious organization, Child Evangelism Fellowship is permitted and reserves the right to prefer employees or prospective employees on the basis of religion.
To apply for this job please visit fs21.formsite.com.