Involved in the entire editorial process for the development of CEF ministry materials and other CEF publications. Assists in the development and editing of CEF literature and other CEF products and materials.
- Meets regularly for planning and scheduling curriculum materials and other projects within literature development.
- Follows established editorial and organizational policies, practices and procedures.
- Ensures accuracy and quality standards are met along with individual deadlines and participates in “Continual Process Improvement”.
- Participates in the writing and editing of Bible lessons and other materials.
- Assists with developing, editing and proofreading other projects where needed.
- Helps organize and maintain the filing system for current literature projects and archival materials.
- Performs additional duties or special assignments as requested by the Creative Services Supervisor.
Essential Job Functions
- Organizational ability
- Excellent language skills
- Attention to detail
- Creative writing ability
- Excellent proofreading skills
- Familiarity with Windows format, particularly the use of all Microsoft Office products
- Team Player
- Time management ability
- Be a mature Christian
- Confident about calling to minister to children
- Willing to abide by the purpose and policies of CEF
CEF International Headquarters