Reports to the Director, to oversee and manage Good News Clubs, Marketing, and social media.
- Collaborate with the director as needed on decisions and preferences.
- Promote Chapter agenda among staff and workers (develop teamwork)
- Resolve conflict when necessary.
- Practice leadership among co-workers
- Keep the director fully informed.
- Help seek some financial support for the ministry.
- Regularly studies the Bible and has a prayer life.
- A life that reflects the Word as the final authority.
- Life demonstrates an active dependence on the Spirit.
- Generous with time, talents, and resources.
- A team player
- Self-motivated and organized.
- Actively participates in a local church.
Club Coordinator—Good News Clubs and Community Centers
- Work with churches and pastors to recruit volunteers and to adopt schools/community centers.
- Work with schools and principals to open doors for Clubs.
- Build necessary relationships with:
- Department of Education
- Summer ministry missionaries
- CEF leadership
- Church, school, and ministry partners
- Promote the Good News Club Program among other ministries and community leaders.
- For support
- For teachers, coordinators, and volunteers
- For networking
- For information
- Teach in a Good News Club weekly.
- Evaluate applications, perform interviews, and approve Good News Club workers.
- Plan and participate in the training of Good News Club workers, continually encouraging them including TCE 1 & TCE 2.
Promote Prayer and Discipleship
- Develop prayer chains, groups, and partners.
- Get prayer requests monthly from workers.
- Share the prayer request list with staff. Pray with volunteers often.
- Notify and seek the involvement of churches and individuals in the World Day of Prayer.
- Share victories and answered prayers with others regularly.
- Help with the presentation, set up, and clean up for Chapter events.
Assist CYIA Coordinator with CYIA (Christian Youth in Action) and 5-Day Clubs
- Plan and teach classes as requested.
- Help with practicums for summer missionaries.
- Schedule 5-Day Club teams as needed.
- Look for additional opportunities to present the Gospel to children.
- Assist with recruiting summer missionaries and others for summer 5-Day Clubs.
- Build mentoring relationships with summer missionaries.
- Develop newsletter 4/year.
- Develop Volunteer Newsletter 4/year.
- Social Media posts monthly or when needed.
- Develop flyers/signage/banners and other items as needed.
- Film and edit GNC and party clubs as necessary.
- Develop a Giving Tuesday campaign with the director.
- Assist with keeping the office organized, sanitary, clean, and functional.
- Other duties as assigned.
As a religious organization, CEF is permitted and reserves the right to prefer employees or prospective employees on the basis of religion.