Website Child Evangelism Fellowship Inc.
Position: Helpdesk Technician Intern
Department: Information Technology
Immediate Supervisor: Director of Information Technology
The primary responsibility of a Helpdesk is customer service. They respond to tickets from our ticketing system, prioritize them, and work them to completion. They will also be responsible for answering the helpdesk phone, creating, and assigning tickets.
- Assign, prioritize, schedule, and work helpdesk tickets to completion professionally, and promptly.
- Preventive and Corrective Maintenance of workstations, phones, tablets, etc
- Assist other IT staff with responsibilities as needed.
- Work towards completion of initial IT certifications
- Completion of all other tasks as assigned by supervisor
Essential Job Functions:
- Work should be accomplished with a positive attitude.
- Employee should exhibit goal oriented and self-motivated work habits.
- Work areas both personal and public should be kept neat clean and organized.
As a religious organization, Child Evangelism Fellowship is permitted and reserves the right to prefer employees or prospective employees on the basis of religion.
To apply for this job please visit fs21.formsite.com.