Website Child Evangelism Fellowship Inc.
SUPERVISOR: CMI Director
Carries out the educational program established by the Board of Trustees of CEF Inc. in the USA and overseas.
Children’s Ministries Institute
- Teaches at the Children’s Ministries Institute in the USA and overseas as requested by the Executive director of Education and the Director of CMI.
- Grades assignments and records grades (online and for the Registrar) in a timely manner.
- Coordinates, prepares, and teaches subjects as assigned by Director of CMI.
- Tutors and counsels students with professional courtesy.
- Teaches in Instructor of Teachers courses and Institutes in and outside of USA as requested by the executive director of education.
- Participates in the personal and ministerial development of CEF full-time workers and volunteer instructors of teachers.
- Encourages the students and works to meet their needs.
- Oversees the laminating processes, ordering, maintaining, and/or laminating student/IHQ staff visual aids in the bookstore.
Participates in the development of educational materials as requested by the executive director of education
Donors and prayer partners
- Communicates regularly with donors and prayer partners by means of a newsletter.
- Shares financial needs with support team according to CEF policy— “Ask God and tell His people.”
- Expands support team as God gives opportunity.
Conference Workshops & Seminars
Participates in the development and conducting of education workshops at CEF conferences or other venues as requested.
- Shares a burden and vision for children at every opportunity.
- Works with children at least once a year to keep current with their needs, when possible.
- Seeks opportunities for further training as a continual learner.
- Submits absence forms for vacation, personal leave, and sick days in a timely manner.
- Carries out any other special assignment or activity as requested by the CMI Director and Executive Director of Education or CMI director.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Strong background in children’s ministries and teacher training
- Leadership development skills
- Public speaking ability
- Preparation of lesson plans
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Publisher
- General working knowledge of using virtual platforms such as Zoom, Microsoft Teams, etc.
- Capability to travel
- Team player
As a religious organization, CEF is permitted and reserves the right to prefer employees or prospective employees on the basis of religion.
To apply for this job please visit fs21.formsite.com.