Website CEF of Wisconsin, Inc.
The local director is ultimately a developer of volunteers and other leaders and is the face of the local chapter.
QUALIFICATIONS – The Local Direct must:
- Possess leadership qualities as found in 1 Timothy 3 and Titus 1.
- Have a demonstrated love for Jesus Christ and prayer, and an unquestionable passion to reach kids with the Gospel.
- Be a continual learner, relevant, strategist, love people and demonstrate an understanding of how to lead and build a team that is diverse in skills, experience and culture.
- Love the local church and other Christian organizations and value them as ministry partners.
- Have skills to identify other leaders, organize groups, cast vision and evaluate the ministry programs.
GENERAL – The local director is responsible for:
- Fulfilling the purpose of Child Evangelism Fellowship.
- Executing and accomplishing the vision of the state board and USA Ministries.
- Overseeing all aspects of the local chapter.
MINISTRY – The local director must:
- Understand that the foundation of ministry is prayer and lead by example in being committed to developing, implementing, improving and growing an effective local prayer program.
- Aggressively pursue church partnerships which will fulfill the purpose of CEF: evangelize, disciple and establish the next generation to God and His church.
- Be able to identify, enlist, equip, develop, and encourage others to become an effective, multi-staff team serving God in this ministry.
- Be involved in a minimum level of direct ministry with children to maintain an understanding of today’s child and to adequately evaluate the effectiveness of CEF programs.
- Be able to identify students (grades 9 – college) who may be potential CYIAers, personally participate in CYIA as assigned by state leadership, and help CYIA become/remain successful.
- Establish, develop, and improve ministry effectiveness throughout the entire chapter.
LEADERSHIP – The local director will:
- Work with the local committee in providing vision and strategic plans for evangelizing and discipling all children within the chapter, striving to establish them with local churches.
- Meet regularly with and lead ministry staff and volunteers to provide encouragement, counsel, and direction.
- Assist ministry staff and volunteers in developing and evaluating their ministry goals.
- Encourage the local committee to take advantage of committee training opportunities.
- Work with the local committee in raising sufficient funds for the ministry.
- Annually assess all ministry staff.
- Develop leadership skills in ministry staff, volunteers, and summer missionaries.
- Oversee and constantly evaluate the teacher training program.
ADMINISTRATIVE – The local director will:
- Ensure that all CEF policies and procedures are followed and proper governance is maintained.
- Keep accurate and complete records.
- Work with the local committee to develop and submit an annual budget to the state director for state board approval to be implemented January 1 yearly.
- Ensure that all reports, minutes, communications, money, and donor receipts are submitted as required.
- Communicate accurately about the chapter condition to the state director and local committee.
- Attend all state-office-sponsored meetings as requested by the state director or board.
As a religious organization, Child Evangelism Fellowship is permitted and reserves the right to prefer employees or prospective employees on the basis of religion.
To apply for this job please visit fs26.formsite.com.