Website CEF of South Dakota, Inc.
|The Ministry Coordinator performs the planning, execution, and supervision of a particular ministry, such as after-school Good News Clubs® or 5-Day Clubs®, within the assigned geographical area.
This person should be able to plan and analyze, demonstrate organizational skills, and motivate people.
The Ministry Coordinator is a member of the Sioux Falls Area Chapter of Child Evangelism Fellowship® of South Dakota. The Coordinator is charged with starting CEF ministries (Good News Club® and 5-Day Club®) through church partnerships and training.
They will also identify the needs of teachers and hosts — developing plans that will meet the requirements.
The Ministry Coordinator must have a strong desire to see Clubs operate in a healthy manner and according to the policies and procedures of CEF South Dakota and CEF IHQ. The Ministry Coordinator also executes ministry activity within budget, according to policy, and with Biblical character.
1. Be a mature Christian with a demonstrated love of Jesus Christ.
2. In good standing with a local church.
3. Confident about calling to minister to children.
4. Love the local church and other Christian organizations and value them as ministry partners.
5. Willing to abide by the purpose and policies of CEF.
6. Be a continual learner, relevant, strategist, love people, and demonstrate an understanding of how to lead and build a team that is diverse in skills, experience, and culture.
7. Working knowledge of Facebook, Google Drive and Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
8. Must have the ability to take the initiative on tasks and maintain a positive, professional attitude.
As a religious organization, Child Evangelism Fellowship is permitted and reserves the right to prefer employees or prospective employees on the basis of religion.
To apply for this job please visit fs26.formsite.com.