Website Child Evangelism Fellowship
CHILD EVANGELISM FELLOWSHIP INC
International Headquarters, Warrenton, MO
Position: Multimedia Specialist
Department: Creative Services
Supervisor: Creative Services Director
The Multimedia Specialist serves in the Creative Services Department under the supervision of the Creative Services Director. This person is involved in the creation of promotional, informational and training videos to help CEF reach more children for Christ. This includes producing, scripting, shooting and editing as well as other post-production and quality control assignments.
Realizes the importance of the CEF Culture Points and commits to upholding them personally and in the ministry of CEF (The importance of Godly leadership at every level, of the spiritual welfare of our workers, of prayer as our foundation, of evangelizing children, of a clear and Biblical presentation of the Gospel and of a commitment to excellence, for the glory of God).
- Develops video, audio, and animation for use in outreach to children and in fundraising, marketing, communication, church partnerships, and training.
- Works in conjunction with different CEF Headquarters Departments to develop videos in accordance with established goals, criteria, and deadlines.
- Records video and audio in the studio and on-location, working independently or with a small crew.
- Edits and delivers assigned projects efficiently and accurately.
- Creates original, well-designed motion graphics and animation for assigned projects.
- Sets up, operates, tests, and troubleshoots A/V equipment for chapels, ministry events, and conferences.
- Shoots, edits, and delivers photos when needed.
- Maintains production equipment in good working order.
- Ensures accuracy and quality standards are met and participates in “Continual Process Improvement” in all studio projects.
- Seeks opportunities for further training and growth in the field of video production.
- Performs additional tasks as directed by the Creative Services Director.
Essential Job Functions:
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud applications, especially Premiere and After Effects
- Ability to produce, light, shoot and edit video presentations
- Ability to coordinate and manage projects to meet deadlines
- Ability to work on several projects at the same time
- Ability to work as a team member in a production environment
- Ability to concentrate on detailed tasks for long periods of time
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
As a religious organization, Child Evangelism Fellowship is permitted and reserves the right to prefer employees or prospective employees on the basis of religion.
To apply for this job please visit cefonline.com.