Website Child Evangelism Fellowship Inc.
INTERNSHIP: USA Ministries Intern
DEPARTMENT: USA Ministries
IMMEDIATE SUPERVISOR: Office Coordinator, USA Ministries
As part of the USA Ministries team, the intern will assist in serving USA field staff, CEF board and committee members in the U.S. The intern will gain work experience in the following areas: data verification; survey techniques and result compilations; email and web communications; creating and executing work plans and communication plans; online meeting scheduling; conference/event experience; and online resource management.
- Responsible for assisting callers on the main extension for USA Ministries.
- Responsible for filtering/scanning newsletters for stories and other pertinent info.
- Assists in the maintenance of contact lists for staff, boards and committees and credentials for the staff website.
- Assists in preparing communications through various channels and methods (web, phone, email, and presentations).
- Assists with surveys: preparing, sending and compiling results.
- Assists in planning and execution of conferences and events.
- Assists with USA flag raising events.
- Available to perform other responsibilities as designated by the USA Ministries team.
- Available to assist with projects outside of department with supervisor approval.
As a religious organization, Child Evangelism Fellowship is permitted and reserves the right to prefer employees or prospective employees on the basis of religion.
To apply for this job please visit fs21.formsite.com.