Christmas Across America
Bringing the Christ of Christmas to children everywhere.
Looking for a way to reach your community this Christmas season?
Adults and children alike enjoy a good Christmas party, and Child Evangelism Fellowship® (CEF®) has developed an extraordinary program called Christmas Across America, a fun, evangelistic and innovative event for kids! Christmas Across America provides a meaningful way to celebrate one of the most amazing events in all of history—the birth of Jesus!
How will this help my church grow?
Most children are not regularly going to a church where they are hearing the Gospel. It is imperative that we share the true meaning of Christmas and the Gospel of Jesus Christ with children in our communities. As you reach out to your community, you will have the privilege of watching God work in the hearts and lives of children and adults alike. It’s a perfect opportunity to make connections with unchurched children and their families.
What commitment is needed to have a Christmas party for children?
- Establish the Christmas party outreach on your prayer list. Ask others to do the same.
- Form a team of three or more volunteers. Your CEF director can provide guidance on the volunteer roles needed.
- With the help of CEF identify an area for outreach.
- Receive CEF training and background screening according to CEF child protection policy.
- Contact your local CEF chapter for Christmas party material.
- Follow up with the children and families, connecting them with your church family.
- See lives changed at your Christmas party!
Making a difference is easy and there are three ways you can do it:
Please pray that children will be drawn to Christ this Christmas season.
Please tell your church family and let your pastor know that you can be a part of Christmas Across America. You can reach the boys and girls of your community this Christmas. Promotional material is available through your local CEF chapter. Remember to invite friends and neighbors personally. Start an event on Facebook or other social media apps to invite people in your community to participate. Encourage people in your church to do the same.
If you would like to teach or host an Ultimate Christmas Party, contact your local CEF chapter.
Child Evangelism Fellowship is a Bible centered organization composed of born-again believers whose purpose is to evangelize boys and girls with the Gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ and to establish (disciple) them in the Word of God and in a local church for Christian living.