Every Child, Every Nation, Every Day
Teaching Children Effectively
Are you serious about reaching children? Then you need serious training.
About the Course
Teaching Children Effectively (TCE™) Level 1 is designed to offer a fresh approach to evangelizing and teaching children. Based on spiritual and educational principles, the course provides the methods and procedures to lead children to Christ and immediately equips the believer to begin and sustain a ministry where he lives. Student practicums are a vital part of the instructional procedure which makes TCE a refreshing way to train Christians in child evangelism.
To provide each student with:
- Increased knowledge about the spiritual needs of children
- Effective methods of evangelism
- Basic skills for organizing and conducting productive children’s Bible classes
- Practical ideas which make learning enjoyable for boys and girl
All course instructors specialize in children’s ministry and are trained and certified by CEF.
TCE is an extensive course of the Children’s Ministries Institute in Warrenton, MO. Credit for this course, taken at one of over 280 extension sites across the United States, may be applied toward the complete 12-week diploma program. Academic credit may be available through various colleges. Students can earn five Continuing Education Units (CEUs) in professional education or in Bible for completing this course.
- The Child in the New Testament
- The Importance of Conversion
- How to Lead a Child to Christ
- Encouraging the Newly Converted Child
- Bible Lesson Preparation and Presentation
- The Invitation
- Counseling the Child for Salvation
- The Neighborhood Outreach
- The Importance of the Teacher Discipline
- Visual Communication in Teaching
- Scripture Memorization
- Teaching with Music
- Teaching Children to Pray
- PLUS! Participation in five children’s classes applying the knowledge gained in the course.
To enroll in TCE Level 1 you must be:
- A born-again Christian
- At least 15 years of age
- Willing to participate in all class activities including practicum sessions