Local Director: Amarillo, Texas
|Date Posted||20 Jun|
Child Evangelism Fellowship, Inc.
818 W. 9th Ave.
Amarillo, TX 79101
The CEF Texas Panhandle Chapter is looking to hire a Director to lead the ministry here in the Panhandle.
|Qualifications||General Staff Qualifications:
1.Is a team player and functions well in a group.
2. Has good written, verbal and public speaking skills.
3. Has basic computer skills (Microsoft Office Suite recommended).
4. Is self-motivated, organized and able to motivate people.
5. Demonstrates leadership ability.
6. Must pass a criminal background check as required by the USA Child Protection
7. Meets the specific qualifications necessary to perform the requirements of the job
8. Is willing to raise support.
9. Is born again, has the assurance of salvation and is willing to give a testimony of
his salvation before the other members.
10. Has a good testimony at home, on the job and in his neighborhood and local
church as reflected by both speech and conduct.
11. Is actively involved in a local church.
12. Is doctrinally sound, agreeing with the Statement of Faith and Doctrinal Protection
Policy and annually signing the Workers Compliance Agreement.
13. Is interdenominational in spirit, i.e., willing to work with other
believers in accordance with the Workers Compliance Agreement.
14. Believes both in the possibility and necessity for children to be saved from sin by
coming to a saving knowledge of Jesus Christ.
15. Feels called to serve in this ministry.
16. Has learned to trust the Lord for victory, wisdom and guidance.
Local Director Qualifications:
1.Demonstrate leadership characteristics.
2. Be skilled in analysis and planning.
3. Be a strategic thinker.
4. Be able to take initiative.
5. Be able to direct the work of others.
6. Have good people skills.
7. Be organized.
For more specific information about this job, please call 806-374-3024.
|Compensation||To be discussed. Temporary housing is available, along with a potential sign-on bonus.|
|How to Apply||Apply online at www.cefonline.com; select Serve, then Online Employment Application. You will be asked to create a username and password before completing the application. You can stop at any time, save your work and then return later. For assistance call 1-800-300-4033, Ext. 1304 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.|
|Go back to last page|