Website CEF of Virginia, Inc.
Child Evangelism Fellowship® is a Bible-centered organization composed of born-again believers whose purpose is to evangelize boys and girls with the Gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ and to establish (disciple) them in the Word of God and in a local church for Christian living.
The director of training for CEF of Virginia Inc. will support the state director in the training of local directors/coordinators, assist local chapters with volunteer training needs, oversee Christian Youth in Action®, and create any needed training materials.
Christian Youth In Action
- Oversee the CYIA™ program and planning committee
- Determine the reporting structure for staff and delegate according to roles
- Work with the designated administrator to prepare and timely distribute information to staff and students
- Set up a budget to outline the cost of Training School.
- Determine, in consultation with the class instruction coordinator, Training School’s schedule; e.g. tracks, activities to include, etc.
- Set and enforce key deadlines for registrations, collecting Training School fees, finalizing schedules, etc.
- Track and account for all receipts and expenses
- Work with the CYIA Council, and employ social media and other means to promote CYIA
Oversee Training for Local Coordinators and Directors & Staff
- Develop a Plan of Action on how to accomplish the training and development for local chapters
- Develop a Plan of Action to provide training support to regions without chapters
- Coordinate Instructor of Teachers courses and ensure that IOTs maintain their credentials
- Provide/oversee on-site training and support for curriculum workshops
Teacher Training Assistance for Developing and Existing Local Areas
- Implement the pattern for the best Good News Club® training and to establish it in the new areas
- Encourage that pattern of training to be implemented in existing areas
- Visit existing area trainings to gain more insight and possible techniques and share with all chapters
- Provide Teaching Children Effectively 1 courses twice a year, once being at CYIA, if feasible
- Oversee and assist with Super Seminars and Quick Start training, particularly with developing chapters
- Take necessary training and/or meet requirements to provide higher level of trainings for the state
- Raise needed financial support
- Ensure compliance of CEF® policies and procedures
- Willing to travel throughout the state
- Confidence of God’s calling
- Have a demonstrated a solid walk with Christ for a minimum of five years
- Trustworthy and honorable in conversation and confidentiality, inside/outside the office
- Good inter-personal skills, organizational skills and communication skills
- Self-motivated and able to multi-task
- Be experienced in youth ministry and mentorship with teens
- Proficient keyboarding, clerical and computer skills- is familiar with email, internet, Dropbox and Microsoft Office software; Excel, Power Point, Publisher & Word
- Computer graphic skills are helpful but not required
- Preferred experience working with volunteers
As a religious organization, Child Evangelism Fellowship Inc. is permitted and reserves the right to prefer employees or prospective employees on the basis of religion.
To apply for this job please visit fs26.formsite.com.